We’re thrilled to announce our latest update – “Online Giving” offered by Breeze.
While historically we’ve supported third party giving platforms (like PayPal and Stripe), we’re now offering our own online giving solution completely integrated into Breeze. Some of the major benefits we see this bringing are:
- No additional monthly fees (just like our other updates, it’s already included)
- Completely integrated into Breeze making it extremely easy to manage
- Credit & Debit Card Donations Accepted
- ACH Bank Transfer Donations Accepted
- Easy reconciliation between bank deposits and individual donations
- Only fees are transaction fees: Credit/Debit (2.9% + $0.30) and ACH Bank Transfer (1% + $0.25)
- Donors can easily set up one time or recurring giving
- Donations are automatically stored and matched to their donor
- Fully integrated with Breeze Forms
- Donors can give to multiple funds
- No account required to donate making it easy for anyone to give
- Donors can give on their smartphones and tablets as well as laptops/desktops
- Simple set up – be up and running in under 5 minutes
- Embed the giving form within your site for a seamless experience
- Text to Give (coming Q1 2016)
We’re excited about making it easy for churches to offer online giving and with just a couple of clicks, you can offer online giving in a way that’s completely integrated with Breeze. For more information, check out the video above or view our documentation on online giving.
Live Demo of the Giving Page
Want to see the new giving page in action? Here’s a link to a live giving page (note that you can also embed this form directly in your church’s website for a more seamless experience).
Example with Multiple Funds
Third Party Integrations
P.S. Many of you enjoy using our third party integrations with PayPal, Stripe, Tithe.ly, Kindrid, and others. We absolutely plan to continue supporting these integrations. We want to give you the option to choose what best fits your church.