At Breeze, our heart is to be more than just a software company that serves churches well. Our desire is to see lives changed through people finding and following Jesus.
One of the many ways we strive to do that is through our partnership with Blood:Water. Blood:Water is a non-profit organization that works with local African organizations to help them address water and HIV/AIDS crises in their communities. Through Blood:Water, we’ve partnered with Beacon of Hope in Africa for a three-year financial partnership to help them create meaningful impact.
Beacon of Hope is a faith-based non-profit that is bringing hope to women living with HIV/AIDs in poor African communities by empowering and equipping them to meet their spiritual, physical, emotional, and economic needs.
Through our partnership with Beacon of Hope, our mission is to see the following needs met by 2024:
- 300 HIV-positive individuals referred and enrolled for chronic HIV management
- 120 HIV-positive individuals enrolled for ongoing palliative care and support
- 120 HIV-positive individuals with 95% or greater adherence
- 4 support groups
- 360 individuals reached with interventions to improve
- 2 schools with access to clean water
- 2 WASH committees established
- 1,500 individuals reached with hygiene promotion trainings
- 2,400 females newly reached with support for menstrual hygiene management
- 16 functional latrines constructed (Ventilated Improved Pit latrines)
We feel truly blessed here at Breeze, and we are so grateful that God has given us the opportunity to serve alongside Beacon of Hope to bless those in need in Africa.